Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Haul: Fall Pieces

Well looks like Fall is getting into my regular posts also, I did some shopping today at...guess where?  TJMaxx, of course.  I wanted to pick up some Fall pieces and found some cute stuff.  Let's take a look?

I had to pick up some plaid shirts, I couldn't find a couple that I had and that probably means I gave it away already. So I got this one...

It has some purple, red, green and white. Love it.
 $14.99


I also got this light sweater, it looks knitted so it will be perfect for Fall.
 $16.99


The other plaid shirt that I go is the long one, which will be perfect to wear with my leggings on some lazy day...

$16.99

I saw this basic baseball tee and had to get it
$9.99


And I love the "Merci" saying.


Saw this really long sweater which will also be perfect to use with leggings or some skinny jeans...
$9.99


And because I can never have enough black in my closet I picked up 2 more black shirts...
This one is flowy and has these cutoffs in the arms and front...


Perfect to wear now that it's no longer hot but still a little warm...
 $16.99

And here is the other one, it's an off shoulder one, it didn't photographed that good, but I will be doing an outfit of the day with it soon...
 $14.99

And totally of topic, TJMaxx had The Fault in our Stars on sale for $7 and I finally gave in and bought the book.  Yes you are probably calling me crazy and I am, I have been wanting to read this book since it first came out.  Why haven't I read?  Because I know I will be crying like a baby, but I am ready to dig in...


That was it, I want to think that I am good for Fall but if you walk into a store you will find more, right?  So I not going to say I'm not buying more clothes...we will just wait and see. lol

What have you add to your Fall wardrobe?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment