Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Makeup Start Up Kit: Drugstore

I remember when I was young and going to the drugstore and be so confused with what to buy.  Makeup cam be overwell if you are not sure what do buy. Want to know what I would recommend for a start up kit, drugstore version?  Let's take a look? 


1- Primer: Rimmel Fix & Perfect: I love this primer, Definitely my drugstore favorite.


2-Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me. It has been my favorite for a few years already and I have repurchased a few times. It's not full coverage and may not be the best one for oily skin, but if you normal to dry, or combination its just perfect. 


3-Setting Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte.  I can't brag anymore about this powder, I haven't reached for my MAC Skinfinish in MONTHS.  It's lightweight and it gives the right coverage  



4-Concealer: NYX.  Concealer is such an important product, from covering your under circles to cover your blemishes.  This one from NYX is perfect for that.



5-Blush/Bronzer: ELF.  Love, love this duo. You just have to try and you will agree. 



6-Eyeshadow Primer: Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer.  I haven't heard people bragging about this eye primer, but it should.  It makes your shadows stay put ALLday long.



7 EyeShadows: Wet'n Wild Trios.  They are cheap but are one of the best shadows out there. Or...



 Maybelline Color Tattoo: The best cream eye shadows drugstore has or you can even use them as bases.  I love this Caramel Cool color, it's the perfect color for Fall.




8-Eyeliner Pencil Exaggerate by Rimmel.  I have become obsessed with these liners, I have finished a black one in little over 2 months, I couldn't stop using it.



or Liquid Liner, Maybelline Line Stiletto. My go to liquid liner and perfect for beginners.


9-Mascara Mega Volume by Wet'n Wild.  The best mascaras come from the drugstores. This one is the cheapest out there, but still pretty good for a natural look.  Maybelline has some of the BEST mascaras also.



10-Lip Balm: Softlips.  Having soft and hydrated lips are so important, these just came out not that long ago and I can't live without them.




 11-Maybeline Color Whispers-I should have included the Revlon Lip Butters also, but you get the point, hydrating and good cover payoff.



and that's and don't forget a cute makeup bag, I get mine from Ipsy. 








XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment