Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

September TBR (To Be Read)

A couple weeks ago I complaint of how much colder the weather in New England was, today I am not going to complaint as it was almost 90 degrees and humid (I could have done fine without the humid, but...).  I cannot believe today is Labor Day, summer is pretty much officially over.  What did you do today?  Today was kind of a "Let's see how many bruises you can get on your legs today". lol

Well, today is also the beginning of a new month and I am ready to start reading some books that are long overdue. Let's jump into it:

1- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge: I have been meaning to read this book for months.  I have finally purchase it and I'm ready to start this one tonight or tomorrow. Heard lots of good things about this one.


2-Legend by Marie Lu: I know, I know, I am REALLY late on this one, but I will definitely start this month. I have heard nothing but good things about this one...


3- Prodigy by Marie Lu: Second book in the Legend trilogy.  I am not sure if I will get to this one, but I read three books last month so I am hoping that it will happen again.


Alright, I gotta go and start reading Cruel Beauty...what is on your TBR this month.  What other books would you recommend?

Ah, I almost forgot to tell you, I loved blogging everyday in August that guess what?  I am going to do it again in September.  Be ready, I have actually wrote up a list of the posts that I want to do it this month.  So excited...

XOXO,

Nelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment