Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

What’ in my shower?

Let me star to say that I don’t use my shower just for myself, you know I am married and my hubby does need to shower, right? 

Let’s start…



1-Just the basics Conditioner: not the greatest conditioner but once I start I do have to finish it.

2-Garnie Fructis Hydra Recharge 1 Minute Treatment: amazing stuff.



3-Caress Daily Silk body wash:  It’s such a great body wash at an affortable price.

4-B&BW Paris for Men: My hubby uses this 3 in 1 product and he loves it.  Almost done with it too.

5-Luffa: pretty explanatory. lol

6-Gillette Venus Razor: one of my favorites.

7-Dial Nutri Skin: my hubby uses this one and me sometimes, this product smells amazing.



8-B&BW Bali Mango Body Scrub: I use this once a week on the day that I want to apply self tanner.  It not only works amazingly but also smells so yummy

9-Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash-I bought this but my face just went crazy.  I left it in the shower for my husband to use but I don’t think he does?

10-B&BW Sweet Pea Body Wash: Yes I love B&BW and I usually stock up for the year during Black Friday every year.  This is one of my favorites body washes.

11-Ms Pedicure Foot Scrub: my feet to get rough, especially in the summer time so I like to exfoliate at least every other day.



12-Organix Macadamia Oil Shampoo: I have done a hair care routine post if you want to check it out and see how much I love this shampoo

13-Suave Daily Clarifying: I use this once a week to clean my hair of all products.

14-Jhimack Distinctions Silver Plus-purple shampoo for my low lights, I use this about once a week too.



15-And last my Silicon Mix bamboo Mask: I have been using this mask on and off for 2 years.  It does so many good things to your hair, makes it soft and silky.  And I just finished this recently and repurchased it too.

And that’s it, not much right? What's in your shower?  I know, I'm so noisy...


XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment