Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Celebrity Inspired Look: Ashley Greene

I don't about you but Alice from Twilight was one of my favorite characters and let's say she had one of the best powers.  And once they had Ashley Greene playing Alice, I was pretty happy and I kind of loved street style.  People magazine's website is awesome, they have daily pictures of celebrities and whenever they had a picture of Ashley, I would love her style more and more.

Ok, that was enough babbling for today, here is the picture that inspired the look:


Especially with the weather starting to be on the colder in the mornings and nights, it was a perfect outfit for today.  I did throw a light cardigan in the morning but it after 10 am it took it off and enjoyed the day.

Here is what you need:

High collar flowy white shirt...


Dark skinny jeans...


Nude sandals...




And here is the look put together:







These little pink flowers that I got back in April just keep blooming...



Hope you guys like these posts, and of course I didn't spend as much as Ashley.  My skinny jeans are from F21 for $10, my white shirt I got it like 4 years ago at Burlington Coat Factory for $15 (don't ask me how I know that...), my sandals are my favorite from this outfit, it's Sam & Libby for Target that I got this year while it was on sale for less than $10, they were about $25 originally.
I did throw my Michael Kors silver watch.

I'm going to stop right now...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment