Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Series: 5 Books Essentials

I love reading more during the colder months, there is just something about laying in you couch with a nice cup of tea and a great book.  Here are 5 books that I really and will probably read this Fall, to you know a little about them see my Top 10 Anticipated Fall Book Releases here...let's do this:

1.Watched by CJ Lyons: I will say two words: hackers and hijacking...I will be picking this one up really soon...


2.Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin...15 years old and only two options, become Queen or marry her uncle...


3. Endgame: The Calling by James Frey: I am hearing a lot of speculations about this book and I am really intrigued to read it...games, humankind, ah it sounds amazing already...


4. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare: First of all, great writers...second of all it's about magic. That will do to suck me in...


5. The Young Elites by Marie Lu: I'm currently reading the Legend Trilogy and I loved the writer and the story, so when I saw this book I knew that I wanted to read it.  Another dystopian and people with "gifts"...yeah I will totally read it.


Those are the 5 books that I will read during this Fall, what about you?  What is on your reading list?  I am so happy that I can read a little more now, so happy.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment