Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Celebrity Inspired Look: Nina Dobrev

One of my favorite TV shows is The Vampire Diaries, I watched this show since the very first episode and have never missed one.  And it's one of the few shows that my husband watches with me, I think he only watches for the girls, but who can blame him when I swoon every time Damon or Stefan is on...October 2nd is not coming soon enough.

Let's get back to today's real topic, I love Nina Dobrev's fashion style, both on set as off set.  She just has this laid back but put together look.  And for my first "Celebrity Inspired Look" post I had to pick her.  I looked a some pictures online of her and I loved this outfit, it's the kind of outfit that can you can wear from Summer to Fall.  Let's take a look?


Don't be afraid to afraid to wear white after Labor Day, if you style it right, there is nothing to loose.

The best part of this outfit?  I had every piece on my wardrobe already and you probably have it too.

What do you need?



A chambray shirt and a long/multiple necklace...


A pair of white skinny jeans, for bracelets you can wear whatever you have, I went with a basic black bow and a silver bracelet to match the necklace...


A basic gray tee shirt...

And a pair of suede booties...I got mine last year at Kohls for a steal of $20 and it's one of my most comfortable booties that I have...


Sorry for the following pictures, I didn't have anyone around to take pictures of me so I had to use my imagination, but I wanted you guys to see the look on...


 Huge mirror is a salvation for times like this...


And silly comes with it too...
 I really like this look...

And I am going to rock it...

 Close up?

 Accessories or at least part of them lol


Another thing that I like about Nina is her minimal makeup, which is totally me too...


Those booties...heaven



 That's it, as you can see sometimes you already have all the pieces for a lot less money to recreate a celebrity look.  I got my chambray shirt at Target for less than $20 last year, the gray tee? Forever 21 for $6, my white skinny jeans I got at TjMaxx for $20 a couple years ago and my booties you already know.  Can't wait to wear this look again and again...



XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment