Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

16 Fashion Questions Tag

So, I was just reading some blogs this week and came across this Tag and it looks fun.  Let's do this... :)

1. I love to shop for my clothes at? Name 3 stores.
If you have been reading my blog you may know the 1st one; TJMaxx (I can't never get enough of it), I also like to shop at Forever 21 and Target.

2. A store you like to visit but usually don't buy from?
Nordstorm, especially the shoe session...ah

3. Last accessory you bought?
I just bought this necklace at Kohls.  And it was a bargain...



4. Do you own something you never worn?  What?
Oh yes, lots of items actually (that's embarrassing right?).  This little black dress that I got a TJMaxx last year that I would love to wear it but haven't and the main reason why? It's backless.

Front:

Back?

See? Backless.


5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear or throw my clothes on quickly or just like to be comfortable?
Ah, all three.  There are days that I plan my outfit days ahead, other days?  I running around like crazy so I just grab something quick.  And then you have the days that there is nothing like some yoga pants and a tee.

6. If I could I would wear-----everyday?
Flip flops...AH I'm already missing summer.

7. My closet is mostly full of?
Black everything.  I am trying to buy some colors but probably 70% of my closet is black items, or black with another color.

8. Most comfortable article of clothing I own is my?
Yoga pants? I mean, is there anything more comfy than that?

9. What hat would you never wear?
I'm not that big into hats but I do own maybe 1 of every kind.  So, I guess I would every anything kind of hat???

10. What's your style?
Girly, casual, comfy...depending on my mood.

11. Favorite T-Shirt?
This one I got at Old Navy last year.  West Coast, I am so jealous of you, warm weather...



12. Favorite dress?
My black maxi.



13. Favorite sweater?
This one I got it last year, cannot wait to wear it again. It's the perfect Fall sweater.



14. Favorite shoes?
My Target wedges, comfortable and with the perfect heel.



15. Favorite bag?
This one I just got, I'm in love with it.



16. Favorite earrings?
Hoops, any size...I wear these ones a lot.



That was so much fun to do it...Please do it and let me know so I can check it out.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment