Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Series: My Top 5 Go To Fall Outfits

It's not feeling like Fall at all, come on New England weather...it was in the 70s today and this weekend? 80s...back to Summer clothes.

But today I want to share with you my Go To Fall Outfits.  Fall for me means comfy clothes, am I the only one?  Hope not. lol

Let's get to it?

1-Dress with Combat Boots:


This plaid dress is just a plus, combining 2 trends into 1...

Simple jewelry...


Love my new combat boots that I got at TJMaxx..


The finished look:


2-Colored jeans and Boots:


Tiny cross earrings...


Animal print scarf...


Boots, love these ones, makes me feel like I'm from the South...I want to move to South!!!


My colored jeans are from Old Navy and a off white shirt...


The look:



3.Leggings and plaid...


I love leggings, these ones are so cute at the bottom...and these flats just make the outfit together.


Plaid shirt and long necklace...
Tiny earrings...


The look...

I'm going to live in this outfit, I love it...


So comfy...


4-Camo pants & Basics...



I can't get enough these boots...


Camouflage pants...


Basic Tee...


The look:



5-Maxi and Sweater...


Comfiest sweater ever...


My go to maxi for EVERYTHING...
 

I have been reaching for these a lot this fall...


Ok, this may be another outfit that I will be living in during this Fall...


So comfy and looks so put together...


Ok, enough...I got too carried away with these pictures. lol




Those are my go to outfits for Fall.  What are yours?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment