Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fall Series: My Top 10 Fall Nail Polishes

I can't believe that today is my last post for my Fall Series.  Where did time go?  It definitely went by to fast.

Today I want to talk about my top 10 Fall nail polishes, these are the colors that remind of Fall, of the cold weather and the cozy feeling of laying down on our sofa watching a movie or reading a book.

Let's see them?




Zoya Neve, Essie Impressionista, Essie Penny Talk, L'Oreal Eiffel for You, Sinful Colors Nirvana


Sally Hansen Gold Roses, Sally Hansen Oxblood, China Glaze Red Satin, Revlon Plum Night, OPI Miss-You-Niverse 


Close up...Love copper colors, greens, dark dark reds...


But also love light grey, a classic red, navy blue, dark purple...


...brown and colors that make you double look because you can't tell if its blue or purple...


What are your favorite nail polish colors to wear during Fall?

If you haven't read any of my previous Fall posts here are they:

10 Fall Accessories Essentials

3 Summer to Fall Outfits

10 Fashion Essentials 

Fall Wish List: Boots

Fall Makeup Tutorial

10 Beauty Essentials

5 Fall Nails 

My Top 5 Go To Fall Outfits

5 Books Essentials

With today's posts that was a total of 10 Fall posts?  What did you think?

Thank you...

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment