1. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
3. Doon by Carey Corp
4. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
6. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
7. Half Bad by Sally Green
8. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Not too bad for October, most of these books were not small books, so I'm pretty happy with myself and I have to say that this month I had lots of PCS headaches so I missed quite of few reading days and I still managed to read 8 books.
What did you read this month? What books do you recommend?