Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall Series: 5 Fall Nails

Summer is gone and together with it goes the bright fun nail polishes.  Fall colors can be fun too, there are beautiful colors out there and if you think it's still too plain, create a nail design, there are way to many ideas on the internet now a days.

Here are my top 5 Fall Nails:

1-Grey Tone, it's earthy and looks classic.  I have this one on my nails for the last week and I'm loving it.

The nail polish is from L'Oreal, Eiffel For You



2-Plaid Nail Design.  So easy to do it and it makes your classic red stand out even more.


Polish: City Siren by China Glaze



3-Greyed Purple Nails...

Nail Polish: No More Waity, Katie by Butter London




4-Orange Nails with Accent Nail, totally a Fall/Halloween Color.


Nail Polish Beach Bonfire by JulieG


5-Oxblood Nails: my favorite color for the Fall/Winter.


Nail Polish: Oxblood by Sally Hansen



That's some of my favorite colors/designs to wear during Fall.  Of course there are WAY more colors and designs, these are just a few.

What are you favorite colors for Fall?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment