Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

10 Beauty Steals $5 or Less

Oh yeah you read that right, great beauty products for $5 or less, let’s start?



1-Elf Bronzer/Blush Combo $3- I had to start with this one, love Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush from Nars, well this is totally a dupe for it and for $3 you can save your money and buy something else (like shoes hahaha).

2-Elf Lip Exfoliator $3-I love Lush’s lip exfoliator but it’s a little bit expensive, for $3 you get this lipstick form one and it works just the same way.  I love it.

3-EOS Lip balm $3-I love these lip balms, I use the mint one every night and passion fruit one is another of my favorites.  The packing is amazing and looks really cute when you apply it, and who doesn't like that?

4-NYX  Mega Shine Lipgloss $5-This is the most expensive of this list but I had to mention it.  Absolutely my favorite lipgloss ever, it smells amazing and it last a very long time and the color payoff is just perfect.

5-Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude $4- I love this liner, I apply to my water line and it doesn't move out of there and makes me look more awake even when I don’t get a good night sleep (which lately is pretty much every night).

6-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder $4-This powder is a staple on my summer makeup routine, controls my oily skin without been cakey, staying matte for sure.

7-Jordana Lipliner $1- These lip liners are amazing, love the colors, the staying power is amazing and for $1 you just cannot beat it and/or complain.

8-Wet ‘N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio $3-Great quality of shadows for an amazing price.  You cannot beat price and there are lots of colors to pick.

9-Sinful Colors Nail Polish $2- I love nail polishes, well I may have an obsession with nail polishes but who doesn't? Hahaha.  These nail polishes only cost you $2 and they have amazing colors.

10-Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear Nail Polish $3- I told you, nail polishes and me: BFFs.  That was a long name, but that’s another one of my favorite nail polishes and only costs your $3.  I love all the Sally Hansen nail polishes but this hard as nails are by far my favorite, the drying time is amazing and the colors are amazing.




XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment