Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Shoe Collection: Booties

It's Fall and it's time to start wearing your boots, all of different kinds of them.  I love boots, and may have a little too many of them.  I figure that I would do a shoe collection and what better time to start than Fall?  

My shoe collection will be done in more than one post, and today I want to show you my booties.  Let's check them out?

1- My most casual ones are these ones.  I got them a few years ago at Payless Shoes, and of course it was at the end of the season so they were so affordable.


They are SO comfortable...


2- These are my new favorite booties, got them at Kohls the beginning of this year.  They are by Vera Wang.


They are comfortable and it's the perfect heel.


3- These are my "crazy" booties.  Animal prints, I don't even remember where I got them.


The edge is a little skinner than what I like, but they do dress up an outfit.



4- These are my oldest pair of shoes that I own, but I just cannot give them up.  These booties are so comfy and they are black.  I have no clue where I got them, that's OLD they are.


Perfect height...


5-Got them at TJMaxx last year.  I love the details...


The heels are perfect for an everyday wear.


6- And for my last booties, this ones that I got at Sears 2 years ago.  This is my cold months party shoes.


Perfect heels for a party...


and those studs...AH love it.


That's it for my first Shoe Collection post.  What are your favorite?  

And how many pairs of black booties do you have?  lol

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment