Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Series: Fall Makeup Tutorial

In today's fall series I am going to show you my go to Fall makeup.  Let's start:

The products:


Face products:
Primer: the POREfessional by Benefit
Foundation: Fit Me by Maybelline
Setting Powder: MAC Skinfinish (which when I posted this I realized how long I hadn't used so I grab it again)

Eyes
Shadows: Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo by Maybelline (metallic shadows are in this Fall and this color is perfect if you are just starting out), Naked Basics (used Faint in the crease and Foxy under the brow highlight)
Liners: Milani Black Eye pencil for tagline and Maybelline Line Stiletto for a barely there line)

Lip Balm: Softlips

MAC Desert Rose Blush and
My beloved Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer

Lips-Who Wore it Red-er Color Whisper by Maybelline


Before picture: I totally look like a zombie...watch it. lol


After: Looking better, this was taken outside...(please don't notice the huge pimple on my forehead that decided to show up today hahaha).


Inside the car...

And one hiding my sleepy eyes. lol If you follow me on Twitter you know how tired I was today, no sleep at all last night, damn insomnia.


That's it for today's Fall Series post.  Do you change your makeup routine when the seasons change?  What are you rocking this Fall?

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment