Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Product Review: Josie Maran Argan Oil

So, I ran out of my Tarte Maracuja Oil and I didn't have the time to go to the mall and pick up another one.  So the second night that I didn't have (I use it in my night time routine), I looked in my skin care cabinet and found the Josie Mara Argan Oil and used it that night.  I wasn't sure how my skin was going to react as it's so sensitive to new products, but miraculously I didn't break out and I continued using.


With my skin not breaking out, I just continued using it every night.  The first time I used it, OMG I did 4 drops and my face was an oil zone. lol
The second night I did two drops and guess what?  It is the perfect amount for my entire face.  After my third use, I noticed a huge difference on my skin, it was smoother and hydrated.

Totally loving this product and will continue to use it, will it replace the my Tarte product?  I'm not sure, but I will probably switch in between.


I totally recommend this product.  I also heard that you can use it in your hair so I will have to give that a try.

Have you tried Josie Maran Argan Oil? Let me know your opinion.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment