Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

September Wrap Up

I literally just realized that tomorrow is the last day of September.  Where did this month go?  I did pretty good with my to read list...let's see what I read?

First up?

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge...


I loved this book, thinking about it right now makes me want to read it all over again.  Check out my review right HERE.


Next up, Legend by Marie Lu.

I know, I know, I am really late on this wagon, but I am SO glad that I finally read this book.  It was everything that I was expecting and more.  Review HERE.

And my last book that I read was Prodigy by Marie Lu.


The second book of Legend Trilogy and OMG, this story just keeps on getting better and better.  Love June and Day, they are amazing characters.  Review HERE.

Well, it was only 3 books, but this month I really got the hang of reading without giving myself a concussion headache.  I'm hoping to get to read a few more books next month, but for this month?  It was a great reading month...

What do you recommend after Legend?  What did you read this month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment