Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Top 10 Most Anticipated Fall Books

There are so many books coming out now or in the next couple months that it's making me crazy. Why? Because I want to read so many of them and I know that I will not be able to read ALL of them.  What did I do?  I checked all of them out and picked the top 10 that I will read for sure, so here they are:

1. The Young Elites by Marie Lu: I'm currently read the Legend Trilogy and I love Marie Lu's writing and Legend is an amazing story. This is another dystopian book and the characters may have some "gifts", that's all I'm going to say about this one. Available 10/7/14.




2. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey:  Have I read 5th Wave? No. Why? I have no clue, but now that there is another book out in the series, I will picking 5th Wave very, very soon.  And because I don't want to spoil myself I am not reading anything about this book.  It came out 9/16.


3. Heir of Fire by Sara J. Mass: This is the 3rd book in the Throne of Glass series and yes this is another series that I haven't started but that want to read it this year.  I have heard nothing but amazing things about these books.  Cannot wait to read them. Came out 9/2.


4. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare: First of all, I would read this book just because of the authors, amazing authors can only come out with amazing books, right?  This book is about Magic and for me that alone did it, I love reading supernatural books.  The Magisterium is an academy for those with magic powers.  In this book there is a new student that comes against his will because he is destined to be a powerful magician or is it?  Ah, cannot wait...and the cover?
Came out 9/9.

5. End Game: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton: I have heard a few Booktubers tall about this book and it looks really good.  It says: "Twelve ancient cultures were chosen millennia ago to represent humanity in Endgame, a global game that will decide the fate of humankind.  Endgame has always been a possibility, but never a reality; until now. Twelve meteorites have just struck Earth, each meteorite containing a message for a player who has been trained for this moment.  At stake for the players: saving their bloodlines, as well as the fate of the world and only one can win."  It sounds incredible.  Out 10/7.


6. Talon (The Talon Saga) by Julie Kagawa: I am only going to say this: Dragons that walk among us in human form.  It sounds so good.  Out 10/18.



7. Atlantia by Ally Condie: Rio lives in an underwater city; Atlantia.  She is ripped away from the last person who knew Rio's true self (a powerful siren voice she has long hidden).  Never read anything about sirens so we will see. Out 10/18.


8. Watched by CJ Lyon: When hackers can hijack any cellphone or computer webcam, no is safe.  I actually already have an ecopy of the book that I got from NetGalley, so this will be read prettyyy soon.  Out on 11/4.



9. The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher: "Elora, the young princess of the Dark Faeries, plans to overthrow her tyrannical mother, the Dark Queen, and bring equality to faeriekind.  All she has to do is convince her mother's loathed enemy, the Bright Queen, to join her cause.  But the Bright Queen demands an offering first: a human boy is is a "young leader of men"."  Sounds SO good.  Out 11/8.



10. Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin: "Alone in a new and dangerous world, learning who to trust and who to charm may mean the difference between becoming queen and being sent home in shame to marry her lecherous uncle." Sophie is only 15 years old and she will have to go through so much.  This is another book that I have an ecopy from NetGalley and I cannot devour this book.  Out 10/7.


I know that there are so many more books out there, but which ones would you recommend me to read?  Let me know...

XOXO,

Nelia