1. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell: 5 Stars
2. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars
3. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: 5 Stars
4. Confess by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars
5. Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover: 4 Stars
6. Never Never Part 1 by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars
7. Never Never Part 2 by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars
8. Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars
9. Winter by Marissa Meyer: 5 Stars
10. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski: 3.5 Stars
11. The Martian by Andy Weir: 5 Stars (I'll be finishing this one tonight but I'm in love with it and can't wait to go watch the movie)
I also started listening to Yes, Please by Amy Phoeler on Audible and I'm about 25% done with it, so I will be listening to it next month. I'm enjoying it so far, but as usual with audio books, it takes me a little bit longer to get thru them.
But not bad for this month, I read 11 books and loved a lot of them. I did have a Colleen Hoover obsession this month, once I was done reading Ugly Love I just wanted to read more and more of her books so I picked a lot of them and loved every single one of them too. I'm almost done catching up to all her books, I need to read her new one November 9 and the Slammed series and that will be it, maybe next month lol.
What books did you read this month? Did you read any of the books that I read? What did you think of them?
And are you excited for the Holidays or stressing about it?