Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Favorites

It's that time of the month again, monthly favorites.  Let's do this...



1. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I've been loving using this concealer and no foundation.  I apply under my eyes and anywhere else that I need coverage and the results are amazing.

2. Josie Maran Oil: New on my PM skin care routine.  I love it so much that I have done a review on it already HERE.

3. Biore Self Heating 1 Minute Mask: I will tell you how obsessed I am with this mask.  I bought a pack last month, used and love it.  When back to buy more and couldn't find it at my CVS, so I spend one afternoon looking for it.  But don't worry found 2 packs at Rite Aid and bought both of them.

4. Bare Minerals 5 in 1 Eyeshadow: Got this a couple months ago in my Ipsy bag and for some reason this month I fell in love with it and cannot stop using it.

5. Tarte Maracuja C-brighter eye Treatment: I got a sample size to try it and I will definitely go back and purchase the regular size.


6. Covergirl Golden Sunrise Eyeshadow: It's Fall and it's time to use some gold/bronze color and I love this eyeshadow. I used it a lot last Fall and I'm totally digging in already.


7. Revlon 027 Violet Frenzy: I have been on the hunt for a purple lipstick, there is a new one from Wet 'n Wild that I want and haven't had any luck finding, but I found this Revlon one.  I love it, perfect color for Fall.


That was my favorites products this month, not much but enough.  What was your favorites?

XOXO,

Nelia



No comments:

Post a Comment