Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Product Review: Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Today hasn't been a good day at all, this PCS (Post Concussion Syndrome) sucks.  There I said it, today has been filled with headaches, pressure in my head, nausea and let's not even mention how my balance was today.  I had another post planned for today, a fashion one, but nobody deserves to see me looking like a zombie, right?

Instead of a fashion post I am bringing you a product review that I have actually wanted to do weeks ago and never got around to do it.  Let's start:

The product:


Nourishing Cleansing Oil by Garnier.   This product has been a staple on my skin routine for a few months now and I just have to start by saying I LOVE it.
My skin is so sensitive and I am always a little afraid to try new products, especially skin care products.  On my very first day that I used it, my skin was left feeling really clean and when I woke up the next day, there was NO breakouts. Win win.


How to use it?  I usually get 2 pumps of it into my hands (dry hands) and apply it to my skin (which still has all my makeup).  I rub it in slowly in circular motion and I can see my makeup lifting it up from my skin right away.  I do my eyes last, and let me tell you, it removes even my waterproof mascara.  Once I have it all on my face, I wet my hands and go at it again, this time the oil turns into a milky texture and the next thing you have to do is wash your face with clean water or you can wet a clean washcloth and remove it that way.  Your skin will feel silky, smooth but not dry.

I do use a cleanser after this step, but on my lazy days I usually use this alone and when I apply my toner, my cotton pad is clean, no traces of makeup.


I love this cleansing oil, I have sensitive but also combination skin and my oily areas are never left oily after using it.  I cannot recommend this product enough, so go ahead and buy it and try and let me know if you love it too.

I have repurchased this product twice, yeah, this is my third bottle and once it's finished I will buy another and another and another one...

It's a short review but I hope that it helped.

Have a great Saturday night, what are you doing tonight?  I will be resting my brain so I can have a decent day tomorrow.

Good night.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment