Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Haul: Last of Summer Part 2

I'm going to confess something, I almost forgot about this Part 2 of this haul...my brain lol

But I remembered so let's get to it?

If you don't know what I am talking about, I went shopping during Labor Day Weekend (which was last weekend, right?) at TjMaxx and got amazing deals.  I split into 2 parts and if you didn't see Part 1 click here.  

Enough blabbing and let's see what I got:

 That's a BIG pile of clothes...lol

Got this cute cut out shoulder shirt...loved the pattern.
 And for only $7.

I got this camouflage pants for $5 and then I realized that I haven't owned a pair of camo pants for over 10 years.  It was time and meant to be...


Got this cute white summer dress for $5...


Loved the sheer details, especially the back.


And got a swimsuit for $5...I loved the one shoulder detail.


And another summer dress, this is more of a off white and it's really baggy, which I love and for $3 I just couldn't leave it behind.


And I got a few rompers, this pink one was $5...


The detail in the back was super cute, love those little daisies...


Another romper, this picture doesn't do justice to this one, when I tried it on it looks so cute and the fitting was just perfect.  The price for this one: $5.


And my last romper that I picked up was this floral one for $3.


Super cute floral...


 Got this super cute, loose shirt for $2...I know, right?


Also, got these shorts for $3, love those loose fitting shorts, so light and cute...



For this cute, what do you call it?  Concussion brain...I totally cannot get the word out for this piece (help me).


 Loved the little tribal details on the sides...


And look, my brain was working at this time and I took a picture of the price, lol $2


Got some Kimonos also, this lace one is so cute...and I only paid $2 for it.


Help me again, is the smaller ones called Kimonos too?  Anyway, got this one for $1, no that was not a typo, I really only paid $1 for it.


Here is another long Kimono and I paid $3 for this one...


And that's all the sale/clearance items that I got...the next ones were some new fall pieces that had just got in and I had to get it...

First up, this bag...OMG can we take a moment? Please?  So darn cute...and I only paid $19.99 for it, not on sale but that price was amazing already and I couldn't leave it behind.  And I think this bag right here will be what I will be using for Fall or at least part of it...

 In love...

Got his plaid shirt for Fall...it's lightweight and just cute and wait until you see the back...


See? Different pattern on the back, love it...


Got this baggy sweater, which will be perfect to wear with my skinny jeans, or leggings...


And my final item was this Ellen Tracy Exfoliator...I cannot wait to try this one.  I love skin care items and TjMaxx always has new products coming.


I hope that wasn't too much???  I need to take a little shopping break.  But I really didn't break my bank with these deals, right?

Hope you guys had a great weekend...tomorrow is Monday and back to work we go.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment