Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Series: 10 Beauty Essentials

It's all about beauty products today.  Here are my beauty essentials for Fall:  



Let's start with eyes,

1-My first product is this qua by Maybelline, but in particular that Green shadow. Earthy color for Fall.


2-Another color that I like using during Fall is purple.  Love this one by MAC.


3-And of course you cannot forget a metallic color and my favorite is the Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo by Maybelline.


4-We are not ready to give up our glow skin just yet, which you can still accomplish it by using a bronzer.  As you can see my favorite is Park Ave Princess by Tarte.


5-I don't know about you but I cannot live without concealer, The great cover up by em cosmetics is amazing for under eyes and to cover any imperfections.


6-And of course mascara, lots and lots of mascara...Lashgasm is great.


7-Color eyeliner is great to add to your bottom waterline...Rimmell Scandaleyes has the perfect creamy formula for that purpose.


8-Lip balm, I am loving these Softlips ones...with Fall comes the cold and chapped lips come with it, protect them.


9-Dark lips are of course in again this fall...dark red, dark purple are some of the colors that I have been seeing a lot.


10-But you cannot go wrong with a red lip either and if you are afraid to rock a pure red lip, opt for something like the Color Whispers by Maybelline...



That's it, those were my 10 beauty essentials for this Fall.  What are yours?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment