Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Spa Day At Home

I think we will agree how good it feels to have a Spa day, but sometimes we just don't have the time to book something in advance or you have to take day by day like me...But there is a solution, let's make our homes a Spa and enjoy and relax of course.

Let's start with some basics; first up light up some candle/s.  I love this Stress Relief from Bath and Body Works, we are trying to relax and definitely need to be stress free...


Next run a bath and add some Mineral Salts and a Bath Bomb, one to relax your body and the other just for luxury.


And while you are waiting for your bath to fill, let's grab some coconut oil and put it in our hair, that's out hair mask for the day, the best in my opinion.  Every time I do this my hair is fluffy and shiny.


Ok, the hair mask is on and the bath is still filling up, remove your makeup first...



and let's wash our face...


 and exfoliate...



and of course do a face mask, these are some of my favorites...



Here is one of my favorite bodywash...


And sometimes I use this one, Sweet Pea...and I love this body scrub Bali Mango from Bath and Body Wash...



I like to use this quick 1 minute conditioner...


And while you are in the bathtub don't forget you to scrub your feet, love this combination.


When you get off the shower don't forget to moisturize your body, use some body spray and deodorant too :)


And of course don't forget to wrap yourself on a fluffy bathrobe, I love this one that I got a few years ago, an investment but so worth it...


And let's take care of our hair, I use a leave-in conditioner and one of these oils, all from the drugstore too...


And because it's a spa day I like to use a hydrating mask...


And one of my obsessions is eye masks and of course you cannot forget to clean your pores...


Brush your teeth...

Ah, don't forge to put some socks on, I love these infused ones that I got from TJMaxx...


Don't forget your skin care routine, here's mine if you want to read...


Make yourself some tea and watch a movie or...


Some YouTube...

And relax...

XOXO,

Nelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment