Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

What's Inside My Makeup Bag.

Today's post is what I carry on my makeup bag on a daily basis.  Does it vary, of course it does, but for this summer this is what I have been carrying.

Let’s start with the bag, that’s actually my June Ipsy bag.  I loved the color, the design and what is pretty cool about is that was designed by Rebecca Minkoff.  I was double happy about my June bag.
 
 

 

Let’s get to what is inside:
 

1-That small round Puffs thing, well it’s a double mirror, it’s small and practical.

2-Elf matifying powder, my T-zone gets really oily during the summer and if I need a little touch up at the end of the day this powder does the trick for me.  And you cannot beat how affordable it is ($3).
 

3-Covergirl Neutralizer Concealer, I don’t know about you but I cannot leave the house without my concealer.  Great for touch ups, to cover a pimple that decided to come out later in the day...well the possibilities are endless lol

4-Urban Decay 24hr Eye Pencil in Zero, so much you can do with it.  Tip: transform your day look into a night look by applying your black eye liner in your top and lower water lines, apply at the outer corner and smudge it with your finger or a pencil brush.

5-Benefit Benetint, I am in love with this tint.  I use it on my cheeks and my lips if I need just a little something.
6-L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Blackest Black, I love the little wand, makes it to easy to apply it to my bottom lashes.

7-Lip Product: a) Revlon lip gloss in 012 Orchid b) L’Oreal lip gloss in 185 Lilac Ever After c)a sample size of Bare Minerals lipstick in Moxie Get Ready.

 
8-Covergirl Eyeshadow Pencil in Melted Caramel Flame 350, love the color.

 
That’s it…I feel that I can do anything with those products, from touch ups to a full face makeup.

Hope you all had a fabulous Sunday... 

XOXO,

Nelia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment