Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Essentials Part 2: Beauty



1-Fresh Olay BB Cream-I don’t what else to say about this, if you haven’t read “What’s in my Beach bag”, go do it now and you will know why I love this stuff so much.

2-Sunscreen-So important but I hope I am not the only one, but it’s a step that I tend to forget sometimes which is why I love face products that already contains SPF.  I like this one from Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30.

3-Waterproof Mascara-Summer, beach, ocean, you just need a good waterproof Mascara.

4-Caudalie (Beauty Water)-I got this from Sephora a few weeks ago and I can’t stop using it, it’s so refreshing.  I use it before I apply my makeup or even during the day if it’s hot and you need to refresh a little.

5-Beach Spray-And of course this is a most have especially when we spent a lot of our time at the beach or pool during the summer.  Loving this one from Marc Anthony, love how makes my hair look.

6-Dry Shampoo-It’s perfect for the in between washes days.  Refreshes and cleans your hair with just a few sprays.  It’s a must to have it when you are on vacation.

7-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder-My skin loves to change it up from dry to oily and at dry.  During the summer months is oily and this powder from Rimmel is affordable and effective.

8-Self Tanning-So I have never been into self tanning, but after my car accident and limit time that I get to spend outside, self-tanning became my best friend.  I love this one from Tarte, easy application and it last for about 4-5 days.

9-Nail Polish-Bright nails are a must for the summer time, I got 2 of the JulieG summer collection and I’m totally obsessed with them.  I get tons of complements on the yellow one.

10-Cream/Liquid Blush-I think especially when I have been at the beach I don’t want to put power products in my face, love me some cream/liquid blush.

Close ups:



What is your must have beauty product for the summer?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment