Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Back to School Series: Skin Care Essentials

Today is the last day for my Back to School Series, I thought that it would take a lot of time of my life to do 2 posts a day, but I LOVED it.  I really think this series can be an annual one, what do you think?  Let me know.

For my last post I decided to do a skin care essentials, school life can be hectic, but taking care of your skin is important too.  With these 4 easy steps you can keep your skin looking healthy and making you having a glow.  

Let's start:


1- Makeup Wipes: Always remove your makeup, that should always be your #1 step.  I love my Simple makeup remover wipes.  It removes EVERYTHING, including my mascara.

2- Cleanser: Cleanse your skin, even the nights that I am lazy and tired I always remove my makeup and cleanse.  This Oil-Free Acne Wash by Neutrogena is perfect if you have oily/acne prone skin, it cleanses your face, but it feels like you are applying lotion.

3- Toner: I am going to admit, a few years ago I didn't see the point of toner, now if I don't use on my skin care routine it doesn't feel complete.  Apply it with cotton pad and if you missed any makeup it will pick it up with is a bonus.  This is by far my favorite drugstore toner by Olay.

4-Last step? Moisturize: Now that your skin is clean and toned, it's time for moisturizer.  Even if your skin is oily, you will still need to moisturize.  I am using this on that I got on my Ipsy bag in July (I think???) Be Fine-Food Skin Care.  I am loving it and will for sure purchase the full size once I run out of it, which I still need to find out where I can buy it...

That's it, see not much work involved but your skin will love you for taking care of it...

Ready for school?

Thanks to everyone that checked out this series!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment