Affordable Makeup Kit
2. Concealers: If you need to just highlight I love the Maybelline Dream Lumi and for more coverage the Maybelline Fit Me. And I just noticed that I picked both concealers from Maybelline.
3. Setting Powder: If you have dry skin, you can go ahead and skip this step, but if you have oily skin go ahead and gives the Stay Matte powder from Rimmel a try. It totally sets your makeup and doesn't look like you used powder at all.
4. Blush: I love blushes and the drugstores have some of my favorites, like this one from Physicians Formula Nude Wear Natural. This blush just gives you that hint of health in your cheeks.
5. Bronzer: Cheap, Natural and Effective is this bronzer by NYC in the color Sunny. It just gives you the sun kissed look that you are looking for.
6. Eyeshadow: You will probably not have hours to get ready while at school and that's when Maybelline Color Tattoo comes in, my favorite shade "Bad to the Bronze".
7. Eyeliner: I am in love with this one from Milani in black, it is so creamy and perfect for tag lining your top inner line and to line your eyes. You can smudge it for a black smokey eye look.
8. Mascara: Really cheap one and I really like how it applies and it doesn't smudge is this one from Wet 'N Wild Mega Volume in black.
9. Lipstick/Balm: Something that will turn heads and still feel hydrating in your lips, Revlon Lipbutters are perfect. Raspberry Pie is a great fall color.
You are now 1 step closer to be ready for school...
See you guys tomorrow for another back to school topic.