Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

August TBR (To Be Read)

So, I am sitting here just about to write today's post when I just realized that I am going to be blogging every day in August and today is DAY 1, I'm so excited.  

Let's start with my August TBR, I only have 2 books on my list this month.  Totally not me, as I usually read anywhere from 5-10 books a month, but with my PCS, I need to take things slow.  
But let's get to the list:

First up is Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead and definitely my most anticipated book of the year.  This is the final book in the Bloodlines series which is a spin off of The Vampire Academy series.  I CANNOT wait to find out what happens to Sydney and Adrian.  



And the only other book that I want to read is Hexed by Michelle Krys.  I have started this book back in the beginning of June, right before I found out I had a concussion.  I going to restart from the beginning, but from what I remember the beginning was already pretty good. 


That's it for my TBR...will be doing reviews on these books this month (hopefully). 

XOXO,
Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment