Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

AM Skin Care Routine

Happy Saturday,

Today I'm talking all about my morning skin care routine.  I love taking care of my skin and I love trying out new products, but with my sensitive skin that can be a little bit of a problem.  One thing I realized is that if I wash it with cleansers more than once a day I will breakout, but I still wanted to "wash" my face in the morning and I found a solution…let’s get into my routine:


1-Bioderma; I have fallen in love with this product for over 2 years.  This is what I use to clean my skin in the morning.  I don’t wash it with a cleanser but you skin does get dirty from the night, this removes everything while been gentle on your skin.


 
2-Olay Toner; I rotate my toners every month or so.  I use a rose water that I got while I was in Portugal and this Olay toner with witch hazel.  I love, love this toner, if my skin isn’t doing so good this toner helps clear it up so much faster.  I think the witch hazel is what makes it so good.

 

3-Noxzema pads; I don’t use this every single day but my I have some pimples this is my go to pads, it dries the pimple out in no time and it feels refreshing.
4-Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment; another product that I only use if I have breakouts.  You need to use this before you apply any moisturizer.

 

5-Urban Decay b6; where should I even start, I love this product and where had it been all my life.  I talked so much about in my favorites last month so go check out that post.


6-40 Carrots Eye Gel: I got this eye gel at TjMaxx and I am loving it, I use this one both AM and PM.  So refreshing…


7-Ellen Tracy Face Serum; I never used serum before, I never thought that was an important step.  Well I was wrong, since I started using serum I feel a huge improvement with my skin.


8-Moisturizers (Olay Fresh effects/Origins Vitazin); I rotate these products.  I cannot rave more about the Olay Fresh effects, it’s in my favorites of last month and I talk so much about it in “What’s in my Beach Bag?”.  I also love the Origins Vitazin, if I am not going anywhere for the day I use the Origins as my moisturizer for that day.


9-Maybelline Baby Lips; I always use lipbalm because if I don’t my lips crack, REALLY bad.  I am loving this one a lot but I do rotate lipbalms a lot, I also love my EOS lipbalms.


And that’s it for my morning skin care routine…looks like a lot of work, but you can do all of this I less than 15 minutes in the morning and not only you are taking care of your skin but also it will make your makeup last longer and look pretty good.


XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment