Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

TMI Tag

It's Tag time and this one is a little personal just as the name says it "To Much Information", want to get to know me better?  Keep reading...

1. What are you wearing?
    It's after 10 pm so I'm on my PJ's.

2. Ever been in love?
    Yes, still am.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
    No.

4. How tall are you?
    Jeez, now you will all know how SHORT I am lol...5"2'

5. How much to you weight?
    NOOOOOO...I have actually gain a lot of weight since starting my concussion medication. So right now I'm about 145lbs, which means I'm 20-25lbs more than normally I am.  SAD :(

6. Any tattoos?
    Nope.  I would love to do something with my kids names or initials but I'm too chicken and I keep changing my mind.

7. Any piercings?
    Yes, my ears.

8. OTP?
    I had to look this one up and I think it means favorite show couple??? Sorry if I'm wrong, I'll go with Stephan and Elena.  No, I'm not Team Delena, but would not mind Damon for myself hahaha

9. Favorite Show?
    This is a hard one...The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Fire and more.

10. Favorite band?
    Maroon 5- ADAM LEVINE

11. Something you miss?
     More like someone, my sisters.

12. Favorite song?
     I'm still a little obsessed with All of Me by John Legend.

13. How old are you?
    I mean, do I have to answer it?  Ok, ok...I'm 31.

14. Zodiac Sign?
    Cancer and yes I'm just as sensitive as they say Cancers are.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
    Honesty, there is nothing that I hate more than lies.

16. Favorite quote?
    A picture is worth a thousand words.

17. Favorite actor?
    That is another hard one, I love a LOT of them, but I'll go with Channing Tatum.  YUM

18. Favorite color?
     Black.

19. Loud music or soft?
    Depends on my mood.

20. Where do you go when you are sad?
    My room.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
    15-30 minutes depending if I wash my hair and if I do hair masks.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
    30 minutes or longer depending where I am going.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
    OMG, no and I hope I never have to be.

24. Turn on?
    Sense of humor.

25. Turn off?
    Someone who thinks they are better than anyone else, do you know what I mean?  Someone that just keeps talking about themselves all night long...

26. The reason I joined YouTube/Blogger?
     No YouTube, but I joined Blogger to just give my honest opinion and to be able to socialize and meet people.

27. Fears?
    Flying, I love traveling but hate flying and therefore I take Ativan when I fly.

28. Last think that made you cry?
    My car accident, I remember crying a lot.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
    Today.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
    It's my name, I am not that creative with names.  I couldn't decide on my kids name, my husband came up with the names and I just approved. Yeah, I'm pretty bad naming things.

31. Last book you read?
    Hexed by Michelle Read and I have a review on it, read it.

32. The book you are currently reading?
    Half a King by Joe Abercombie.  I'm almost half way with it and it's getting good.

33. Last show you watched?
    Can you believe that I haven't watched TV in about 3 months?  Yep, but I do watch some shows on my tablet is I have the time.  The last one? Baby Daddy...so funny, I love it.

34. Last person you talked to?
    My husband, just now when he asked me if I was done.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
    Coworker.

36. Favorite food?
    Does ice cream count? I'm Portuguese...Portuguese food is so yummy.

37. Place you want to visit?
    There are so many, but definitely Paris.

38.  Last place you were?
     I just got home a couple hours ago, we were down Chatham, Cape Cod.  I am thinking about putting a post up with some pictures?  Maybe a bonus post tomorrow?

39. Do you have a crush?
    Yes, my hubby.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
   Today.

41. Last time you were insulted?
    I can't remember and best thing to do is ignore people that bring you down.

42.  Favorite flavor of sweet?
    Chocolate.

43. What instruments do you play?
    None.  When I was small I could play the piano, guitar, recorder, but now?  Nothing.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
     A necklace.

45.  Last sport you played?
     None, I can't even remember.

46. Last song you sang?
    Bruno Mars, If I was your man.

47. Favorite chat up line?
    This is another one I didn't know, I guess it's a pick up line and I don't have none.

48.  Have you ever used it?
    None so nope.

49.  Last time you hung out with anyone?
     I hung out with my hubby today, a day trip just the two of us.  Besides that?  Last Saturday at a friend's wedding, yeah not much socializing when you are recuperating from a concussion.

50.  Who should answer these questions next?
     Whoop, last question and I say anyone who hasn't done it yet.  If you do, leave a link below so I can check it out.


That was a long tag but it's finally over and it was fun doing it.  Hope you are having a great weekend.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment