Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Wrap Up

I don't like it, it's already the end of August, which means that summer is pretty much over...bummer.  And it's time for another wrap up on books, here are the books I read the month of August:

1- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead: not going to go into much details as I have done a review on it already (here).  But I am going to say I loved this book and love this series, I hope the next book comes out sooner rather than later...


2- Hexed by Michelle Krys: I was so happy when I finally finished this book, I really enjoyed reading and again there is a review on it already (here).  I got this book from Netgalley.


3- Half a King by Joe Abercrombie: I just finished reading this book a couple days ago and I couldn't wait to do a review on it (it's up already).  This is not the kind of book I usually pick up, but I am so glad that I looked into on Netgalley and got approved to read an advance ecopy.  Young Adult Fantasy, I am so interested on it now...this was an amazing story with a great twist at the end.


I have to say, I can't believe that I read 3 books in August.  I am not going to lie, my old self would have read 8-10 books in a month, but I have learned not to push myself, because at the end I am the only one that suffers...Concussion, I am dealing with you, not an easy task at times but I am...

Now off to pick up some new books to read in September.

XOXO,
Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment