Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to School Series: Top 5 Back to School Fashion Essentials

On today's Back to School Series I'm bringing you my "Top 5 Back to School Fashion Essentials", let's take a look at it?


Top 5 Back to School Fashion Essentials



1-Flannel/Plaid Button Down Shirt: Not only they are comfy but also make a
 really nice fashion statement.

2- Combat Boots: I seriously think everyone needs a pair of Combat boots.  I pair
 them with almost anything, dresses, jeans, leggings, they totally make an outfit.

3-Skinny Jeans: Want to look put together without having to work too hard? A
nice pair of skinny jeans will totally do that, dress it down or dress it up, it's up to you.

4- Converse Snickers: I remember when I was a kid my converse were everything
 to me.  And when they came back I HAD to get myself a pair.  I totally want
another pair now...

5- Cool Hoodie/Pullover: Get a hoodie or pullover with a nice or not so nice
 saying and you will look comfy and fashionably dressed.

As you can see when I was in school comfort was EVERYTHING to me, but
 you can be comfortable and look stylish without much work.

What are you back to school fashion essentials?  Tell me...

XOXO,

Nelia