Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Perfume Collection


What can I say?  I love me some perfumes, well maybe too many?  Here is my little perfume collection:

 


1-Coco Chanel-Mademoiselle

From left to Right:


2-Mariah Carey Butterfly    3-B&BW Forever Red    4-Calvin Klein Down Town   5-Marchesa
6-Marc Jacobs     7-Snow Roll on Oil    8-Wings Oil

These next 2 are from Philosophy:



9-Philosophy Falling in Love                10-Philosophy You’re Divine

11-Jordin Sparks-love it so much that I have a travel size too
 

12-Jessica Simpson Fancy


13-Celine Dion Notes


14-JLo


15-Paris Hilton in Paris


16-Taylor Swift Wonderstruck


17-Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani


18-Carolina Herrera 212-this is actually half of the perfume, it comes with 2 sides like the one shown below, I gave one to my mom and kept the other.


19-Musc by Natura-I got this from Brazilian store.


20-Victoria Secret Angel


21-F by Frederick of Hollywood


And that's it for my perfume collection, I love perfumes but I don't really like to pay for full price if I don't have too.  Some of them I did buy full price, but there are some that I got a TjMaxx for a lot cheaper, which is awesome in one way and dangerous too.  I have my eye on a couple more perfumes that I saw at TjMaxx but I'm waiting for them to get a little less expensive.

XOXO,

Nelia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment