Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Get to know me: The Beauty Blogger Tag


You know because the TMI tag was not enough for you to get to know me I am bring you this one…let’s do it?  lol

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? 
Curly and wavy and frizzy and just plain crazy.  I envy those people that can air dry their hair, because I totally cannot do it, I will look like a witch lol

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? 
Salon, I have tried to do at home but I kind of screwed up once and my hairdresser yelled at me (well not really yelled, but you get the point) and since then I just leave it for the professionals to do.

3. Do you were the same style everyday or do you change it? 
Change it up, but I'm not going to lie, if you see me with a messy bun it isn't because I wanted to achieve that look, it was simple because I was lazy.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 
At home, I used to go to the salon but for a few years I have loved to doing it to myself and therefore I have a pretty big nail polish collection (it's an addiction lol)

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week most of the time.

6. Do you polish your toes I the winter time or just the summer?
 Both, but not as much in the winter.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? 
Depends…10min-45min or longer if I have a wedding or some special occasion to go to.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes? 
I do face, eyes and back to face again.  I'm a little complicated, right?

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? 
I think you can say that I collect as my makeup collection is pretty big right now.

10. How often do you ear false eyelashes? 
Rare, I mean VERY rarely.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? 
No, some days I don't wear any, some days just a natural look and some other days I like to do a full face.

12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family? 
Sometimes...

13. Will you leave the house without makeup? 
Sometimes, if I just need to run a quick errand, I'll just put my sunglasses on so I don't scare people. lol

14. How many high end products do you have? 
A few…

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? 
When I’m getting dressed...

16. How often do you change your handbag? 
Every few weeks/months, depending on my mood I guess.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? 
It varies a lot, I was up at 6:30a today and yesterday I woke up at 9am.  I go to sleep late every night, around 11p-12a or longer...

18. How often or when do you workout? 
Not often, and now I really want to get fit but cannot do normal exercises because of my concussion.  It pretty much sucks right now.

19. Left handed or right handed? 
Right...

20. How tall are you? 
5’2” yeah I know, I'm short.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?  
Yes, fluent Portuguese a little Spanish and there was a time in my life that I spoke French (totally lost that completely).

22. How many pets do you have? 
1 a Dog named Buddy.  He is the BEST dog, seriously...I love my dog.

23. How often are you on blogger? 
Every day and then some more.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? 
Yes, sometimes you find new advice there.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? 
Yes, especially if you are running out of a product and want to try something different.

26. How did you come up with our blog name? 
It’s my name and I have explained in my TMI tag, want to know, go read it.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photos? 
I love my camera, it’s a Canon EOS 60D.

28. How often do you clean your house? 
Every day and weekly I deep clean it.

29. What is your favorite color? 
Black, yeah boring I know.

30. Do you swear? 
I try not to, but if I get really, really mad, it comes out…sorry

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day? 
My concussion headaches are pretty bad today, so I'll just be relaxing for the rest of the night and probably read a little bit.

XOXO,
Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment