Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Day in Pictures: A Summer Day

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I and the hubby went on a little day trip to Chatham down the Cape.  I was having a good day, concussion headaches weren't bad at all so we decided to take advantage of the day, so off we went.

Let's keep in mind that I live in New England, unpredicted weather is part of it. lol
The day started on the cold side, but the sun came out...

Enjoying the view...

Beautiful ski and beautiful beach...


It felt good to just put my feet in the sand...

So peaceful...

Tried the water and it was SO COLD...

Chatham Lighthouse...
 
 
Sunny in the back...
 
 
Amazing view...

And then we saw these scary clouds...and it rained, which meant it was time to go home...



 And got to see the sunset on the drive home.

It was a wonderful day, but I realized that because of my concussion I literally lost the whole summer.  Fall is right around the corner in New England, I am sad that I didn't get to enjoy this summer, but happy that I am alive and getting better (slowly).

How was your weekend?  Are you ready for Fall?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment