Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Get Ready With Me: Wedding Guest

Can you believe it's Sunday night?  Holy molly, where did the weekend go? 
This weekend I had a wedding to go to on Saturday, and so came the idea of doing a "Get Ready With Me" post.  Want to see how my look came together, let's start:

I am actually proud of myself, I got my outfit, shoes and even my makeup set up and ready to be used the next day.

My Dress was from Burlington Coat Factory that I got a few months back, I'm not sure how much it was exactly but I do know that it was a bargain.


 My shoes I got it last year at DSW and I think it cost me around $40-$50.  Not bad either.


See, told you I was really organized this time (usually I am totally running late, guess I have learned my lesson or it could be because of my concussion lol)


A little glimpse of my vanity:


Of course I took a shower and did my hair first...

My favorite curly iron by Remington, I love the curls I get from it...


I did my curls really tight, the reason?  For them to last the whole entire night.  Looking at the pictures below it REALLY doesn't look that nice, I right?  But I promise the end result is really nice.


 
And then it was makeup time, I really wasn't sure what I was going to do.  I do about doing a dramatic smokey eye, but my dress kind of called for a more sophisticated look.  
 
 
Before picture:
 
 
 
After picture:
 
 
 
End result-I had a blast at this wedding, it was nice to socialize for the first time in 3 months and thereof the lack of more pictures of me.  I wish I could have remembered to take a couple of them, but you do have to enjoy life, right?
 
Here is the end result of my hair:
 

The whole look:
 
 
What were you up to this weekend?
 
XOXO,
Nelia
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment