Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Essentials Part 3: Books

Just imagine, you seating on a beach, blue skies and sea, and you reading a book.  Yeah, that is totally perfection...Summer is the time of the year that people feel more prompt to read books.  It's the nice weather and been able to be outside enjoying both the weather and a great book.

Here are my top 10 books to read this summer:

1. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead: 5 book in the Bloodline Series.  I actually just finished reading the book, like literally a few hours ago and OMG it is an amazing book, love the writing, the continuation of the story.  In the end it just left me craving for more.


2. The Fault in our Stars by John Green: No words, I NEED to read this book.


3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I have heard so much about this book I really need to read it.  And I heard that this books just screens summer and there is 2 more books in this series.

 4. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell: That's another book that I have heard a lot about it.

5. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira: The first time I heard this book it got in my TBR list right away.  This girls writes letters to dead people, I don't know why but it really sounds interesting to me.


6. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: Ok, I admit the cover got me, it's beautiful and summery.
 7. Panic by Lauren Oliver: That's another book that has been in my TBR for a while and I just want to read it NOW.

 8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: Booktubers have talked so much about this book that I just want to read it too.

 9. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: When I read about this book I just needed to include this in my summer TBR list.  Imaging writing letters to the boys that you've loved to make you feel better and then years later the letters get sent to these boys?  AH, so cool.


10. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: It really sounds like a great book and this cover just screams SUMMER.

Those are my favorite summer reads for this year, I am a little behind on my summer TBR but I am hopping to get to read at least half of this list!

And this concludes my Summer Essentials series, what are your summer essentials?

XOXO,
Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment