Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lip Product Addict Tag

I love watching these tags on YouTube so I decided to do it on my blog too.  Let’s start:

1.     Favorite balm/treatment?

EOS Lipbalm.

2.     Best eye catching red?

Covergirl 305 Hot Passion.

3.     Best luxury and best drugstore?

Lancome Le Rouge Absolu in Pink Diamont and Revlon Primrose.

4.     Best MAC Lipstick?

 Chatterbox or Please Me...couldn't just pick one lol

5.     The most disappointing?

I don’t know…if a product is disappointing I usually either throw it away or give it to someone.  Right now, none.

6.     Liner-Yes or No?

Depends, I use it for events as it makes the color stay longer, but daily mostly no.

7.     Best gloss?

NYX lip glosses, they are amazing and affordable.

8.     Something extra?

Revlon lip butters, I love how hydrating they are and their color payoff are amazing.

 

XOXO,

Nelia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment