Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Shoe Collection: Boots

It's time for another shoe collection post, today I am going to show you all my boots.  I may not like the cold months but I LOVE boots.  If you didn't see my first shoe collection post, it was all about my booties, click here.

Now, let's start?

1-I call these my cowboy boots.  I love them, comfortable and stylish.  I have had them for a few years now, so I'm not 100% sure where I got them, either Payless Shoes or Burlington Coat Factory.


2-I'm not even going to spend too much time on these, my combat boots.  I just got these ones this year (my old ones were no longer wearable) at TJMaxx, it's G by Guess and I am totally obsessed with them, I wore them everyday this week already.


But seriously, isn't the gold detail the best?



3-These are my half calf boots.  I love using these with skinny jeans and a cute shirt to go out for dinner or meeting with friends.



4-Bown boots, these boots are also SO old, I definitely don't remember where I got them, but I still love and use them a bunch.  And as you can see they hold up pretty good.


Love the side detail...

5-Taupe color boots, I know where I got these, last year at DSW while they were on sale, I paid a little over $20 for them. YEAH


They are pretty simple but I love using them, they are my neutral boots that goes with pretty much anything...
 


6-Another brown boots, these ones have a cute small heel.  And I got them last year at Target during Black Friday for $18.  I totally couldn't leave them behind, but I still haven't worn them and now I need to...

7-Riding Boots; one of my favorite kinds of boots besides the combat boots. Got these ones at TJMaxx last year and what can I say, I love them.


8-Grey boots, they have just a slight heel which makes them so comfortable to wear.  Loving pairing these with leggings and a long, comfy sweater.


9-And yet another brown boots, these are another very old pair of boots.  And I cannot apart from them and still wear them a lot during Fall.  And you can see that they are still holding up pretty good.


10-I wear these ones once a year; BLACK FRIDAY.  As you know I live in New England, so when Black Friday comes it is SOOO cold and these babies right here have kept my feet and legs warm for the last 4 or 5 Black Fridays.  I am hoping to get a little better for this year's Black Friday trip, I will be pretty bummed if I cannot go. :(


11- Almost done, I promise.  These are my black riding boots, my mom got me these last Christmas from TJMaxx.  I used these SOOO much last year that the back are...how can I say this? Well used, beat up?  Loved, yes that's a better word.


12- My less used pair of boots.  I may have worn them twice, I like them but it's not the kind of boots you can wear on a daily basis.  But they won't be going anywhere, I will try to use them a little more...definitely.

 
 
Okay, that's it for boots.  Not much, right?  Please tell me that I am not the only one that has 12 pairs of boots.  But I don't regret, I love my boots, all of them.
 
Which ones were your favorite?  What do you like to wear in the Fall?
 
XOXO,
 
Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment