Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

What's On My List: 10 Movies Still Need to Watch

I realized this week how behind I am on movies...with the accident and not been able to watch TV some of the movies that I had wanted to watch at the movie theater are actually out already on DVD.

I took a look at Redbox, Netflix and Amazon and here at the 10 movies that I want to watch SOON:

1. The Lego Movie: Need to say why?  I don't think so.


2. Labor Day: I need to watch this one ASAP.  It has been forever since I watched a good romantic movie with the hubby.


3. Transformers: Age of Extintion: I have watched all the movies but this one and come one Mark Wahlberg is in it, OMG.


4. Godzilla: Ah, can't wait to watch this one too.


5. X Men-Days of Future Past:  Seriously now, I didn't even know there was a new X Men movie out.  My brain...


6. Captain America-The Winter Soldier: That's one of the movies that I was suppose to watch in theater and didn't...


7. The Fault in Our Stars: And the reason I haven't watched is because I haven't read the book yet, but I bought the book and can't wait to read and then watch the movie.


8. The Other Woman: I need a good laugh, that's all I have to say for this one.


9. Endless Love: Yes, I know, another romantic movie.  But I have heard nothing but good things so...


10. The Hobbit: And I need to watch the 1st movie and then the 2nd and 3rd...and I have no clue why I haven't yet.


And that is what is on my list of movies to watch and I cannot wait to start.

What movies you have been meaning to watch but haven't?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment