Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Product Review: Urban Decay b6

It's product review time, I was using this product this morning and I realized how much I LOVE this product and that I had to do a review on it.  The product?

Urban Decay b6



This is a vitamin-infused complexion prep spray, what does that really means?  You use it after you cleanse your face but before you apply anything in your face, and it's infused with vitamins, I mean what better way to add some vitamins to your skin? 

I use this every single morning, I wash my face with my cleanser and I then I spray this 6-8 inches away from my face.  The minute it hits your face, OMG, it's so refreshing and once it dries, your skin is not sticky at all, it has the perfect finish.

Another benefit it that you don't have to just use it in the morning before you apply anything to your skin, you can also use it anytime during the day to refresh your skin and of course you can use it at night. 

I bought this 30ml/1.0 fl oz bottle from Sephora a couple months ago, and at first I was a little afraid to use it, my skin was behaving so well that I didn't want to try a new product and then deal with breakouts.  But of course that didn't last long as I kept staring at it, so I used it and it was love at first sight and that's very rare with me and my skin.  The more I use it, the more I want to use it and I am so happy that my skin loves it too.  And that was a lot of "its" in one sentence. lol

I only have about 1/4 left and I need to go to Sephora to purchase it. 

And with that been said, I totally recommend this product, one of my favorite products in my skin care routine.

Have you tried it?  If so, let me know what you feel about it.

Hope you are having a great Saturday night.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment