Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Celebrity Inspired Look: Adelaide Kane

So, if you follow me on Twitter you probably know that I have recently discovered Reign, the CW TV show and have totally become obsessed over it.  I watched the Season 1 on Netflix in about 2 weeks and I am already cut up to the current season and loving it.  I love the dresses and OMG, the hairstyles are to die for, I may or may not have gone to F21 and got a bunch of hair pieces.  I love Queen Mary and I knew that I had to do a inspired look by her, so off I went to find an outfit and I found this one:


And with today's 50 degree weather it was the perfect outfit and I had the pieces already.



Jacket: F21
Combat Boots: G by Guess-TJMaxx

Scarf: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: F21

The look:







 
 
One of the things that I love about her is her minimal makeup looks...She proves that you don't need too much makeup to look beautiful.
 
 




Ah, love her, love that show WAY too much...hoping that I am not the only one.  Are you into Reign?  Let me know, I am think about doing a post of some of the hairstyles.  What do you think?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment