Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Nail Polish Collection: Part 2

Part 2 of my nail polish collection is here, but if you want to check out part 1 click here.  Now let's check out more nail polishes?



OPI Miss You-Niverse-OPI Canberra't Without You



China Gaze Pure Joy-China Gaze Red Satin


Julie G Gift of Gold-Canary Islands-Beach Bonfire-Miami Beach-Silver Bells


 
Essie Very Structured-Case Study-Penny Talk-As Gold as it Gets



 
Essie Impressionista-Power Clutch-Bacholorette Bash-Leading Lady-Sweet & Delicious



 
Covergirl Forever Festive-Perfect Penny-Forever Frosted


Sonia Kashuk Chocoholic


 
L'Oreal Broadway Boogie-Crazy for Chic-I Pink I'm in Love-Sweet Nothings-How Romantic


 
L'Oreal Orange you Jealous?-Boozy Bruch-Because You're Worth It- ( I don't the know the name of this one)


L'Oreal Redezvous-Ow's Lust-Downtown Chic-Violet Vixen-Royalty Reinvented


 
L'Oreal Haute Couture Red-Eiffel For You-Greycian Goddess-Now You Sea Me


 
L'Oreal Drop Dead Gorgeous-Owl's Night


 
Ulta Little Black Dress


 
Zoya Neve-(I don't know the name for this one either)-Odette-Mega


 
Rimmel Gold Silk-Steel Gray-Hot Cocoa


 
Rimmel Black Satin-Sunset Orange


 
Orly Faint of Heart-Flare-Raspberry Ice-Stone Cold


 
Nickak-Don't know the name of this one too, I got it in one of my Ipsy bags and I love it


Nicole by OPI Dandylion 


 
Circus by Andrea's Choice Tight Rope-Spectacle-Reverso


 
Nailtini Millionaire-Frappe-Caviar Cocktail


 
Confetti Dressed to the 9's-Purple Reigns



 
Sally Hansen Nail Prisms-this one is so old...


 
X Formula Fire Crackler


 
Butter London No More Waity, Katie

 
Deborah lippmann Pearly Queen
 


Jesse's Girl Stiletto
 


 
Spoiled 2 Weeks Sober-Another one that I don't know the name


 
Maybelline Color Show Carbon Frost-Denim Dash


Wet'N Wild Black Crème-Caribbean Frost-Hallucinate


Wet'N Wild Sugarcoat-Wet Cement-Disturbia-I Need a Refresh-Mint

 
L.A. Colors-no names
 

 
elf Dark Navy-Medium Red-Royal Purple-Coral


NYC Big Money Frost-Luxury Lime Crème-Starry Silver Glitter


NYC Flat Iron Green-Pier 17-Chinatown-Lincoln Center-Big City Dazzle


 
Wet' N Wild Fergie Make Them Boys Go Loco-Hollywood Walk of Fame
 
 
Holly Molly, that was a lot of nail polishes.  Any of your favorites in here?  Let me know.
 
I will be doing a Part 3 of the nail art polishes and which base, top coats I use and what I use for my cuticles.  So keep a look out for that.
 
XOXO,
 
Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment