Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Favorites

And with Halloween and end of the month tomorrow; it's time for monthly favorites.  Since I have been blogging everyday for the last 3 months, I feel like the months are going by WAY to fast, let's slow down a bit...  Next month is Thanksgiving, crazy...

I am going to stop complaining and get with this months favorites, let's jump into it:



1- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: I couldn't stop using this foundation this month, with the cold weather here; my skin is getting really dry and this foundation gives me the right amount of coverage and moisture.

2- City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Cappuccino: I got this lipstick in my Ipsy bag; and I have been using this pretty much everyday, if not everyday at least 5 days out of the week.  I love the color, the consistency, well pretty much everything about it.  I will be looking into the brand for sure.

3- Because of you by Jordin Sparks: I love this perfume and have loved for a while now, but with the summer and hot days I kind of forgot about it.  About 3 weeks ago I was in the rush to get out of the house  running late per usual; I picked this up and sprayed and left and...I just fell in love with it again.  It has that sweet scent that is perfect on a cold day; my opinion of course.

4- Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser: I feel like every month I fall in love with more Biore producs.  I use this as my night cleanser in the shower; you know those nights that you just want to take a shower and get out and sleep?  Yeah, those are the nights that I use this, probably 2-3 nights a week and OMG; I love how well it cleans my skin.  You will feel a tingling feeling when you are washing your face and also has that minty feeling, but I don't think it has mint in it.  It really cleans your face.  Love it.

5- Befine food skin care Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15: This is another product that I got in one of my Ipsy bags and I love this moisturizer.  There has only been 2 moisturizers that I have been able to use that has left me speechless; because my skin is sensitive and breaks out pretty quick.  This is the 3rd one that I used and didn't break out, it was love at first sight.  Seriously, it's an amazing moisturizer; it's also Allergen free fragrance, paraben free and vegetarian proteins. 

6- JetSet Quick Dry Top Coat by JulieG: I remember the day that I found this top coat, I have looking for this for a while and when I found it, I tweet it and told everybody.  And I am so glad that I found it, there isn't another top coat like it, it has replaced all of my top coats, it's perfect and it really dries SO quick.

7-Reign TV Show on CW: I HAD to include this TV show in my monthly favorites, I discovered this show in October on Netflix and I started watching and let me tell you that first season was done PRETTY quick.  And I have caught up to the current season and OMG, this show is the reason that I love Thursdays (which is today and I will be watching).  I just can't get enough of it, I love the story line, the actors, the DRESSES and the HAIRSTYLES; OMG they are amazing.  Yeah, I am that obsessed over it that I have already done a Celebrity Inspired look on Adelaide Kane, check it out here.  Have you watched the show?



Well, those were my favorites for the month of October.  Which TV show are you loving it?  Have you changed your perfume because it's colder now? 

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment