Today's topic is all about face masks. I love doing face masks, it totally makes me feel pampered. Here are my top 5 face masks that I love and top 5 that I use it all the time. Let's check it out:
1. Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask: This is the only peel off mask that I use, it's affordable and effective.
2. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: My favorite mask to treat my breakouts, it never disappoints me to clear my breakouts.
3. Dead Sea Treatment Exfoliating Mud Mask: I love this mud mask, my face feels so clean and soft after using this mask.
4. Biore Self Heating 1 Minute Mask: I am kind of obsessed with this mask, I love the heating feeling, how my pores really get clean. I think this may be my favorite out of the five.
5. Elizabeth Arden Hydrating Mask: I use this mask a lot during the winter when my skin is really dry. It really hydrates the skin, 1 use and my skin is hydrated.
That's it...my favorite top 5 face masks. What are your favorites? What other face masks do you recommend?