Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Haul Time: Forever 21

Happy Thursday!!!  I had totally forgotten about this haul, I went to Forever 21 last week and picked up a few things...want to see?  Let's go:


Picked up a basic black Tee...


A mustard color cardigan...


A black leather jacket...


as I still cannot find my old one ANYWHERE...it totally disappeared on me...and it was on sale for $18.

 

Got some jewelry...



I thought these earring were cute...


A pretty basic necklace...


And I loved this one...

such a gorgeous  rock...



And thanks to watching a whole season of Reign in less than 2 weeks and falling head over heels, I went all out a bought some hairbands...


And F21 had some really cute ones...


I love this one...


And this one...


Alright, I loved all of them... :)



That was it...what have you been up too lately?  Doing a lot of shopping?  Or are you staying away from the stores?  Smart people...either way lol

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment