Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Haul: Forever 21

Today is not one of my good days, headache didn't go away at all, all day long and then the nausea came.  After meetings and doing so much math for the day I left and instead of driving home I went to Forever 21.  I haven't been there in months and I just needed a little me time; and I did some shopping.

Here is what I bought, not much, just some things that I saw and like.  And I was only there for 15 minutes, the headache got worse and I was feeling dizzy so I left.  But they have so many new stuff, probably because it's been ages...Ok, I'm going to stop and just show you what I got:


Picked up another pair of their skinny jeans in grey...


And they only cost $7.90

Saw these burgundy pants and fell in love with them...


Mainly because of the stripes detail...


And it cost $12 something...


Picked up a black skirt...because believe or not I don't own one like this...


Especially one that I only paid $6.90 for...lol


And got a basic purple Tee...


For $3.90...


Got some jewelry too...

Some rings...


And more rings...



And a bunch of earrings...love F21 earrings, if you end up not liking them too much, at least they didn't cost you a fortune, right?

That's all I got...I need to go there again when I feeling better and take a closer look at all their arrivals.

I'm off to bed and pray that my headache is better tomorrow...PCS/Concussion problems.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment