Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Products: Maybelline

Today is about Maybelline and what are my top 5 favorite products from this brand.  I gotta say  it was hard to choose, a lot of Maybelline products are amazing and rarely disappoint me.  Let's start:


1. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: This is probably one of my favorite foundations, I run out of it, use another one and go back to this one again.  My skin just loves it, it's not high coverage, but I love the way it feels on my skin, like I'm not carried 100 pounds of makeup on my face.


2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer: This is a brightening concealer and this is another product that I have repurchased a lot.  I love that it covers my VERY dark under eye circles and brightens that area perfectly.


The brush is just the perfect size...


3. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Too Cool:  That's a mouth full, but seriously if you don't like Baby Lips too much, try this one out.  Baby Lips is not something that I reach for, I don't know why but it just didn't impress me.  One day I walked in and saw this one and decided to try as it is a clear one.  And I love it, I use it every night before going to bed.  You will notice the medicine smell and taste (if you lick your lips you will notice) but I love how moisturizes my lips.


4. Maybelline Color Tattoo: I think there isn't one week that goes by that I didn't use color tattoo at least 1 of the days.  Two of my favorites? Bad to the Bronze and Caramel Cool (shown below).  I love using them alone or as an eye base, not as a primer as it will crease, especially if you have oily lids like mine.  I love how long it lasts and how easy it is to apply, either with your fingers or with a brush.


5. Maybelline the Falsies Mascara: Ok, Maybelline mascaras in general are my drugstore favorites, but this one right here? The best.  I have repurchased this one so many times that I have lost count.  I love the consistency, the brush and that it doesn't dry up so much that it flakes.  If there is one product from these 5 that I would tell you to try, this mascara would be it, or maybe the color tattoo?  Ok, let's stop...like I was saying, one of the best mascaras out there.


Love the curve of the brush...



That's it for my top 5 Maybelline favorite products.  Do you agree with me?  What other Maybelline products do you recommend? Or are a fan of?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment