Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

October Wrap Up

It's the end of October, Happy Halloween!   And it's wrap up time; this month I read 3 books and I'm almost done with another 2. 

First up:

Champion by Marie Lu

What can I say about this book, I LOVE IT...I loved the whole entire trilogy; it made me cry, it made me laugh, it was just perfect.  Here is the review: Champion.

Second up:

Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin


I really, really enjoyed this book.  It was perfect reading for my concussed head; it's wasn't crazy complicated, just the right amount of drama.  Here is my review on Queen of Someday.

And the last book I read or actually, listen to it was:

The Young Elites by Marie Lu


I was really excited to read this book as I had just finished reading the Legend trilogy and my expectations were beyond high.  Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the book a lot, but it wasn't what I was expecting.   Here, I explain more in the review The Young Elites.

Next I have 2 books that I am pretty much done with:

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken



I will be finishing reading this book this weekend for sure; and I am loving it.

And the last one:

Endgame: The Calling by James Frey & Nils Johnson Shelton


I am listening to this book in Audible; and I am liking it.  It is a very long book, over 14 hours; I have a little more than 4 hours left; so I am hoping to finish this next week.


That was it for October!  I still cannot believe that tomorrow is November, this year is flying...

On another note, how was your Halloween?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment